Monday, March 2, 2015

11:16

I've decided that living an easy life is something that I would not want for myself. I want to be put through obstacles and work my own way out. I want to achieve things that I never thought I was capable of doing. I want to see a change in myself for the better of me and everyone around me. I want to know what it’s like going on a path where you don’t know what the destination at the end will be. I don’t want to have a basic mentality. I want to experience different things others don’t have the courage to do. And by experience I will have learned so much more than I could’ve imagined. I am prepared to to fail, work my way back up, learn and grow. I strongly believe that time will give me knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! It's good to challenge yourself once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete